Energy Renovation Center is a fast growing solar PV installations company in Texas and California! We take pride in having industry experts who understand the challenges of today’s solar installations. We focus on giving the best service to our customers and therefore we are looking for the most talented individuals to join our growing team.
Energy Renovation Center is looking for full-time Solar PV installers. This position consists of meeting in the morning with the crew and Foreman Electrician and traveling to the customer’s home for the installation process. This is a very physically demanding and fast-paced job. This is a great career opportunity for those who are looking to grow and develop new skills within the booming industry of solar energy.
Our office is located in the Arlington Texas.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet at the warehouse at agreed upon arrival time
- Interpret blueprints, structural, and electrical information for the assembly of Solar arrays
- Ensure the safety of yourself, other team members, and the customer at all times
- Transport, assemble, and install solar equipment on the job site with high attention to job quality and safety
- Remove debris and discarded material from the job site
- Proper care for company tools and equipment
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Must have an active and valid driver’s license
- Roofing, installation, and/or solar experience is a plus
- Not afraid of heights and willing to work outdoors in a physically demanding role
- Experience in the use of power tools (impact drivers, drills, hammers and various saws, grinders, etc.) preferred
- Experience with roof work, drywall, mortar, and siding is a plus
- Excellent balance and eye-hand coordination
- Excellent knowledge of basic construction principles and methods
- Ability to understand and use instructions and blueprints
- Excellent customer service and teamwork mindset
- The ability to lift and carry 50 or more pounds regularly in extreme temperatures on high sloped and uneven surfaces
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work on rooftops with various angles and surfaces which requires frequent bending, twisting, squatting, climbing, kneeling, crawling, turning, standing, and balance
- Ability to transport materials and equipment to rooftop to complete installations
- Ability to work in outdoor weather conditions including but not limited to: excessive noise, extreme heat, extreme cold, wet environment, and humidity
- Ability to work within the safe range of equipment such as ladders, fall protection harnesses and other PPE
- Ability to work while wearing heavy protective equipment such as arc flash suits, gloves, and face shields
- Ability to work and maintain balance on roofs and other areas of height
- Ability to walk on rafters, roof tiles, and roof shingles without damage
- Ability to hear verbal commands and warnings
Normally Monday to Friday with Saturdays and Sundays off. The day starts by showing at the warehouse/office location around 6:30 AM and the day ends varying by amount of projects per day. The average working hours are 45 to 50 hours per week.
$16-$18 an hour to start. There is opportunity for pay increase and career advancement.
What happens after you apply:
If you are interested, apply today! This is an immediate opening. Your resume will be reviewed by our talent team. If you are selected to move forward to the next screening, you will be receiving an email and/or a call. Please keep an eye on your email and voicemails.
Salary: $16.00-$18.00 /hour